Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...cops! Ditch that shit!

Cool ...cops! Ditch that shit!

Okay... this is a bullshit story that still pisses me off to this day but my friend is one very paranoid fellow.

So it starts out around 9:30 p.m. when we just get to this cliff near the beach. There's an area behind us that has a gated parking lot. We're smoking and forget this place closes at 10:00 and a cop comes by shining his light looking for us. He's pointing it at a trash can for some reason but my friend gets crazy scared and said, "dude, i'm chucking it!" and the fucker tosses my 1/8 and pipe down the cliff.

We bolt down away from the cop and hide for a good 10-15 minutes. We finally get the balls to head back up when we hear the gate lock. We look at the cop car and it leaves. After yelling at my friend for 10 minutes and hopelessly looking for my pipe and new 1/8 we head back to the cars. When we pass the trash can we realize the "cop" was actually a trash dude because the can was empty and a fresh bag was placed there...

Moral of the story, don't let your paranoid friend pack a bowl for you, better yet, don't let him touch your nugs!

Oh wow! That so sucks! There was a time where cops busted a party that I was at and they had a bong and a bowl. When they knocked we managed to hide the bong but one of my friends chucked the other piece and ended up shattering it (we were on the 6th floor.) Turns out the cops were only telling us to turn down our music bc our neighbors were complaining... Oops! It was a waste of a great (short-lived of 1 week) bowl.
    Cum visit me on OnHerCam.com: http://www.onhercam.com/profile/Trisha+Buttons! Add me as your favorite and you will get to see me get naughty!

hahaha lmfao. That guy sounds like me!!! I thought i was being followed and I threw my glass bowl and my weed down a sewer. I was driving and SWORE the cop saw me light up at a red light
    Follow my twitter!! http://twitter.com/AidanArcher

"The league is up for grabs until mathematically impossible. It is matches like these that are so important to win." -Real Madrid

FORCA PORTUGAL/HALA MADRID/PARA O BRASIL/VAMOS VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!

oh man, that sucks! i would be so mad. i've never had to ditch my weed or pieces because of a cop, thank god!
    come visit me at onhercam & follow me on twitter! <3

soo I have had some crazy fun times chillin with my friends this past summer when we camped out and went to a rollercoaster park darien lake and went onevery coaster all day rippedd it was fun as hell, then we'd go back to the tent to toke up with the hookah : ), went skydiving and on the ride there we smoked outtah my dugout sum Sour DK itt wass sooo much fun falling through the sky floating in the wind and doing flips through the atmosphere from 13,900 ft high : D

Cops and weed are not a combination I like to think about.

As a fun loving kid of the 70's I was requested.. ahem... by a judge to become a reserve police officer so I could effectively 'learn a new respect' for the officers upholding the law.
    I had to ride for 90 days.
    Smoked the best weed with the cops after shift.
    Where else do you think that bag they snagged from you at the football game went too?

Quote Originally Posted by beezippy View Post
    As a fun loving kid of the 70's I was requested.. ahem... by a judge to become a reserve police officer so I could effectively 'learn a new respect' for the officers upholding the law.
    I had to ride for 90 days.
    Smoked the best weed with the cops after shift.
    Where else do you think that bag they snagged from you at the football game went too?
    Thats awesome dude, I bet there are so many stoner cops out there with massive stashes from all the confiscations... Maybe thats the reason some of them let us off so easy.

there was a party and some how everyone ended up at my high school ? anyways there had to bin 35+ ppl there, were all chilling having a buttery time. after getting high with my pipe i put it back in my friends bag hoping to see it before i left....no not 10 minutes later the cops come and i tell my friend to run like alex he doesn't. so the cops ask to check his bag and they find my pipe in it, they questioned him and asked him if it was a crack pipe ? SIR i don't smoke crack was his response. it was later determined that it was a weed pipe and we got off easy.

Quote Originally Posted by your"bud"man View Post
    SIR i don't smoke crack was his response. it was later determined that it was a weed pipe and we got off easy.
    Lol. You would think cops know the difference between the two... The only time I was a little concerned was the odd looking "hash pipe" my friend had. Really looked like crack pipe and it was from a dispensary...