Thread: Venice Beach

Venice Beach

Right on the beach is where I got my rec, it was super easy and took less than 20 mins, I don't remember their name or address but it can't be that hard to find.

right there on the beeeaach boy yee

They're so competitive. I was with my friend who was getting his license. We walked out of the store and an opposing doctor's office was telling us that we've been had, and doctors are fake. A little too cut throat.

I got mine at Marijuana Medicine Evaluation Center (MMEC) in Santa Ana, CA. They are a little more expensive than some, but the doctor was really knowledgeable and helpful. Plus, they have locations all around California so I think they'll be around for a while.

I live in Washington state and just got my card last Thursday. The mmj laws in Oregon are probably different than California. I know Washington doesn't qualify depression and sleeping problems for a mmj card. I believe Oregon is the same. Look up Oregon's mmj laws to check out what qualifies you for a card. Washington and Oregon are the ONLY mmj states that allow you to have "24oz" every 2 months. The mmj laws are consistently changing. I don't believe you can renew in another state since they qualify differently. Good luck to you in your adventure.keep me posted!!!!
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest actual tests sas pdf - braindumps and high quality actual tests 646-365 exam dumps gmat and muih.edu gre. We provide updated exam sheets with 100% pass guarantee along with lssu itil.

I was with my friend who was getting his license. We walked out of the store and an opposing doctor's office was telling us that we've been had, and doctors are fake.

---------------------------------------------
    QRenders