Thread: Recommendation for a grow tent?

Recommendation for a grow tent?

This topic seems dead but maybe I'll reach out to someone and start it back up. haha! Right now I'm deciding if I want to grow my own cannabis and am looking at grow tents. I was thinking of buying one from WeatherPort. Anyone have any other suggestions or experience with this brand?

Wink Weatherport at my house

Quote Originally Posted by smokentoke View Post
    This topic seems dead but maybe I'll reach out to someone and start it back up. haha! Right now I'm deciding if I want to grow my own cannabis and am looking at grow tents. I was thinking of buying one from WeatherPort. Anyone have any other suggestions or experience with this brand?
    Bro, this company. My parents used to work there and when I was like 16 a few years back a bunch of work people came to my house and were like, doing some demonstration in the backyard. I just thought it was work related but then my parents called me over the next weekend and showed me what they were doing. Uploaded those greenhouse pics to the company website for small greenhouses.

Anyways, it looked pretty nice and had a bunch of fans and an electrical system. Obviously it was for demonstration purposes, but it's still kinda sweet that they used it. But yeah, all I can say about that