Thread: Strains galore! Ahhhh the fruity, tasty, yummy stoney strains

Strains galore! Ahhhh the fruity, tasty, yummy stoney strains

Maybe I don't understand how to post under this topic, but here goes....

For sativas, Super Lemon Haze, Trainwreck, Candy Jack, Agent Orange aka Jillybean have all been lovely, citrusy, flavorful uplifting strains for me. I currently have amnesia haze and zombie I'd high-ly recommend both with a big cheesy thumbs up as I'm stoned pleasantly on both now. I've never met a kush I didn't like, but a lot of Og's seem to have a weak taste to me. I tend to prefer stronger, fruiter strains I guess.

For Indicas, Northern Lights, Blackberry anything basically, God's Gift, Granddaddy purps. All are lovely indicas I seem to recall having that body buzz and the more you smoke, the more pain relief you get until you hit couchlock or sleepy time as needed sometimes. I heard a lot about Harlequinn and think I tried it once but must have had an older batch and wasn't uber impressed. My tolerance levels are high, so it takes a lot or a really damn good bud to make me feel the head effects. I can still get pain relief though even if I don't feel so "buzzed"

Curious about CBD strains. Has anyone tried them? Any reports on what it's like? Recommendations to look for? I'm typically up to try anything and rotate the stock and palette to sample them all! )
    Happy Healing!

I grow Harlequin for my CBD strain, the THC is really low, 7% 17% CBD but I juice it, so it's non psychoactive anyway. As a general rule, most CBD strains are low on the "high" factor.

Thanks for the reply!

Thank you for the reply. I guess I should have been more specific in that question. How are the CBD strains compared to say a strong indica for inflammation relief? Think nerve pain, spine damage, low back type stuff. I've had a couple of indicas that would effectively treat my low back pain so that I didn't need to take vicodin to take the edge off. Usually it's couchlocking or too sedative though. Is a CBD strain like a magic bullet that targets the body pain without making one sleepy? Because if that's the case, sign me up! Thank you again for the info!

No problem, I have the same issues with joint/back problems, during my research I have found that juicing raw gets you the most medicine as compared to smoking oil, bud etc... raw you get about 90% as compared to 5-10% smoking. I juice my trim, branch everything (lollypoping) freeze it in ice cube trays do three cubes a day, I mix mine in blueberry or/and strawberry juice, added anti-inflamory fruits. At harvest I juice the whole plant, minus leaves that are deficient as normally occur. A great percentage of CBDV and THCA are in the foliage, therefore it provides the cannabinoid acids, which are potent anti-inflammatory compounds, only available in raw form. Does it work? YES! I do not take anything stronger then ibuprofen if I am really active. And I can drive without being DUI during the day when I need to be mobile. It took about 3 days of juicing to notice big changes in my joints.. I was rather impressed. I now have all my cancer patients on the program, 6 week programs. I am excited to see some cellular repair and tumor shrinkage.

Usually it's couchlocking or too sedative though. Is a CBD strain like a magic bullet that targets the body pain without making one sleepy? Because if that's the case, sign me up! Thank you again for the info!

Fireballs and Dog Kush

DOG Top.jpgDOG.jpglittle Dog Nug.jpg

That's the Dog Kush, and this is my new fav. Fireball's ( Fire Ailen Kush x Cherrypuff )
    fb.jpg

And for during the day i keep a cut of the U.K clone only Psychosis

Some snap's will not work, comp.say's NO lol

The Dog was made by a friend who carefully plucked a male pod from a fe-male headband that hermied late in flower, and pollinated his O.G clone resulting in a hand full of female seed's that ive yet to see a bad pheno of. I was lucky to be gifted a few pip's and found this first go!

The Fireballs were another friend's project mixing Fire Ailen Kush x cherrypuff
    there are lot's of phenos in the f1's , some folk's have run f2's bit i again found a great cut in the first female seed :-)
    I'll try get the snap's up as they are truly awesome!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cinders; 04-03-2015 at 07:38 AM.

Super Noob
    A great percentage of CBDV and THCA are in the foliage, therefore it provides the cannabinoid acids, which are potent anti-inflammatory compounds, only available in raw form.

Good

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign!