G13's BLUEBERRY

G13's NORTHERN LIGHTS X AK47

DINAFEM's AMNESIA

DINAFEM's CRITICAL JACK

SOIL- PRO MIX

NUTRIENTS- GENERAL HYDROPONICS/GENERAL ORGANICS

POTS- LARGE AERATED DUNKIN DONUTS CUPS

LIGHTS- 100W 67K CFL FOR VEG/KESSIL 150W LED MAGENTA FOR FLOWER

GROW SPACE- CUSTOM BUILT BOX 2'ht x 2'L x 18''w.Passive intake with 5" computer fan. Lined with dull side of aluminum.

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST AUTO GROW. I GOT THE SEEDS FROM ATTITUDE SEED BANK SO IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT SEEDS OR SEE SPECS ON THESE STRAINS, I RECOMMEND THAT SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, ADVISE, COMMENTS, OR QUESTIONS PLEASE TELL AND ASK. IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT ALL OF THESE STRAINS AND MY FRIEND IS DOING THE SAME ONES IN A BIGGER GROW AREA SO I ALSO WILL BE COMPARING TO HIS. IM AIMING AT TRYING TO GET A HALF TO AN OUNCE OFF EACH, THOUGH I DONT KNOW IF IM OVER SHOOTING FOR SUCH A SMALL SPACE BUT IM GOING FOR IT LOL.

ALL 4 HAVE BEEN GERMING IN WATER FOR 24HRS AND I PUT THEM IN THEIR CUPS TODAY AND ON A HEATED BLANKET ON LOW TEMP IN THE BOX. THIS INSURES GOOD ROOT GROWTH.
    I GUESS THATS ABOUT IT FOR NOW. I'LL TRY TO PROVIDE DAILY UPDATES AND PICTURES SOON.

THANX, STAY MEDICATED.

still waiting for these babies to pop. i have the temp at about 80 and about 50% humidity. its been 3 days so im hoping by tomorrow they will sprout and i can post some pics. i also decided to get another kessil i got a purple 150 for veg as opposed to the cfl. i like these led lights and it will keep heat down. be back soon....

Great gathering…

Junior Toker

Disadvantages of Green House

The disadvantages of green house effect is the chief cause of climate change which in turn is the primary factor responsible for climate change. Before we understand the main disadvantages of global warming, it is essential to understand what the green house effect is. Greenhouse effect is the mechanism by which thermal radiation from earth’s surface is reabsorbed by greenhouse gases and redirected in all directions.