Thread: Mmmm Shatter!

Mmmm Shatter!

I found shatter in one dispensary out of maybe 100. This is not your unstable wax, this is some really high-end properly purged shit!

One dab and i'm flying! This stuff was bright yellow/gold with a slight amber hue. Just incredible stuff. I'll try to get some more off my buddy and get some really awesome pics.

Anyone got some shatter on hand?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTHC View Post
    I found shatter in one dispensary out of maybe 100. This is not your unstable wax, this is some really high-end properly purged shit!

One dab and i'm flying! This stuff was bright yellow/gold with a slight amber hue. Just incredible stuff. I'll try to get some more off my buddy and get some really awesome pics.

Anyone got some shatter on hand?

That stuff is pure gold. It's super hard to find good shatter. If you look at shatter costing 60+ a gram it would be most costly then gold. BHO > GOLD! Holy shit! That's something to think about.

I think I smoked some with my friend. The stuff broke like glass or hard taffy and hit sooooooooo hard. I think it was the strongest THC i've consumed.

My friend all like wax consistency. I'll stick with shatter.

Quote Originally Posted by woody521 View Post
    My friend all like wax consistency. I'll stick with shatter.
    So do most dispensaries! L O L. Selling patients under purged shit, sad but from what they tell me "it's what the patient wants" heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinder View Post
    So do most dispensaries! L O L. Selling patients under purged shit, sad but from what they tell me "it's what the patient wants" heh.
    It's not what I want. One of my best friends bf made some super crazy oil, it was hard as a rock but when a flame touched it, it turned soft and gooey. I was beyond high off a tiny dab. honey oil is superb!

Golden or amber rock hard shatter is what I prefer. A lot of the surrounding dispensaries carrying a product that looks like wax. Some have good consistency but are very dark. Few places carry that good shit but more and more are popping up with some C02 wax. All tastes the same but smokes decent, prob as good as wax.