Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 406,311 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 361,367 Views Category: Culture
- 273,881 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 272,433 Views Category: Fun
- 196,907 Views Category: Odd
- 155,285 Views Category: Fun
- 148,236 Views Category: Videos
- 147,329 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,310 Views Category: News
- 146,111 Views Category: Nugs