Officials Warn You Can Still Get a DUI for Marijuana After Jan. 1 Legalization
Officials are cautioning Californians that the state won’t be devoid of marijuana regulations when the drug becomes legal for recreational use on Jan. 1.
Messages reminding drivers, “Drive high, get a DUI,” began popping up on Amber Alert display signs along freeways statewide on Wednesday as part of a campaign launched days before California officially becomes the sixth state to fully legalize weed.
Driving under the influence of marijuana has always been illegal in the state, but law enforcement will face new challenges in regulating such offenses once pot use inevitably becomes more commonplace.
- 386,358 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 349,309 Views Category: Culture
- 268,078 Views Category: Fun
- 261,519 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,573 Views Category: Odd
- 155,008 Views Category: Fun
- 145,017 Views Category: Culture
- 144,017 Views Category: Videos
- 143,066 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,971 Views Category: News