Legalization Spelling Trouble for MMJ (But It’s Not All Bad)
Call us biased all you want, but it’s hard to find much wrong with marijuana legalization.
Legal adult-use cannabis sales have been good for schools, good for the economy and good for social justice. Jobs have been created, potholes have been filled and teachers and police officers (how’s that for irony) have been hired or kept on the job thanks to tax revenue.
Regulated and taxed cannabis sales haven’t caused a massive crime wave (sorry, Jeff Sessions), haven’t led to hordes of stoned teenagers dropping out of life (Instagram is a much bigger threat to society than weed) and haven’t led to dire political or social consequences for the lawmakers and citizens who supported them.
About the only thing we can name that’s been actively and possibly harmed by recreational marijuana legalization is medical marijuana.
- 412,343 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 364,802 Views Category: Culture
- 277,378 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,238 Views Category: Fun
- 197,029 Views Category: Odd
- 155,384 Views Category: Fun
- 149,030 Views Category: Videos
- 148,133 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,122 Views Category: News
- 146,914 Views Category: Nugs