Senator introduces bill to legalize marijuana in New Jersey
The political situations in countries where there are more than two viable political parties can be understandably difficult for American audiences to comprehend. Britain is a great example.
The Conservatives, the current party-in-charge, are indeed conservative, and they’re clear to the right of Labour, the leading opposition party. Easy enough.
But then there are the Liberal Democrats, a sort of center-left party—but absolutely more center than left—who have only the tiniest of presences in the House of Commons, with eight seats out of 650 (and yet more than 100 seats in the House of Lords). They’re not rabid nationalists who eat austerity for breakfast, nor are they socialists. They’re, well, sort of like establishment American Democrats. They’re boring—and lately, they don’t really win too much.
This now may change, thanks to cannabis.
- 412,347 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 364,805 Views Category: Culture
- 277,379 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,238 Views Category: Fun
- 197,030 Views Category: Odd
- 155,384 Views Category: Fun
- 149,030 Views Category: Videos
- 148,133 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,123 Views Category: News
- 146,914 Views Category: Nugs