Every State Could Legalize Marijuana by 2021
The market for medical marijuana and recreational marijuana is growing rapidly, as lawmakers in more states pass legislation legalizing it. Already, 28 states have medical marijuana laws on the books, and eight states have passed recreational marijuana laws, too. According to the latest research by GreenWave Advisors, those numbers are about to climb significantly.
Where marijuana is legal now
Last November's election reshaped the marijuana state map. Ahead of the election, voters in only four states (Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington) had voted to establish recreational markets for adult use of cannabis, and 24 states had passed medical marijuana laws.
- 410,612 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 363,927 Views Category: Culture
- 276,471 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,206 Views Category: Fun
- 196,990 Views Category: Odd
- 155,357 Views Category: Fun
- 149,001 Views Category: Videos
- 148,099 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,087 Views Category: News
- 146,876 Views Category: Nugs