Why marijuana will be a ‘shadow’ business for a long time
Never mind Clinton vs. Trump: Millions of Americans can expect to wake up Wednesday and indulge in a soothing palliative to take the edge off the results of a contentious presidential election.
On Tuesday, five states will decide whether to join Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Washington, DC, in legalizing marijuana for “adult recreational“ use.
Polling in California, Nevada, Arizona, Massachusetts and Maine shows that, while legalization is slightly favored by voters, the margins are very close.
- 419,051 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 368,147 Views Category: Culture
- 280,977 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,396 Views Category: Fun
- 197,189 Views Category: Odd
- 155,559 Views Category: Fun
- 149,179 Views Category: Videos
- 148,300 Views Category: News
- 148,291 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,123 Views Category: Nugs