Recreational Marijuana Passes In Massachusetts
Legal marijuana is coming to New England.
Voters in Massachusetts approved a ballot initiative Tuesday to legalize the recreational use of the drug, according to results from the Associated Press. A similar ballot question was up for a vote in Maine, where the vote remained tight late Tuesday.
The introduction of the marijuana industry in New England could put increased pressure on the Connecticut legislature to consider legalizing the drug. With no ballot initiative process, the only way the sale and use of marijuana could become legal in Connecticut would be if the General Assembly passed a law and Gov. Dannel P. Malloy signed it.
- 419,056 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 368,151 Views Category: Culture
- 280,979 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,396 Views Category: Fun
- 197,189 Views Category: Odd
- 155,559 Views Category: Fun
- 149,180 Views Category: Videos
- 148,300 Views Category: News
- 148,291 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,123 Views Category: Nugs