Cannabis Legalization Up for Vote in 5 States; Here’s How You Can Help!
An unprecedented number of states will vote on marijuana this fall
Marijuana supporters ask Michigan Supreme Court to allow legalization vote
Believers in the right for Michigan voters to decide whether or not the state should legalize recreational marijuana use for people 21 and older are taking the fight to the state's highest court.
MI Legalize, the group behind the effort to place a question about legalizing recreational marijuana use on the November 2016 ballot, filed a motion for the Michigan Supreme Court to overturn a lower court's ruling that the state has no obligation to count all of the the submitted voter signatures.
"Immediate action is necessary so that the voters are not deprived of their right to vote" on the question in the November election, the Thursday, Aug. 25, motion submitted to the Supreme Court reads, asking for the case to be expedited.
Is it Cannabis Or Is It Marijuana?
Study Shows That Legalizing Cannabis in CA Could Make a $6 Billion Industry!
Former GOP Congressman State Finance Director Tom Campbell Endorses Prop 64
- 419,054 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 368,149 Views Category: Culture
- 280,978 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,396 Views Category: Fun
- 197,189 Views Category: Odd
- 155,559 Views Category: Fun
- 149,180 Views Category: Videos
- 148,300 Views Category: News
- 148,291 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,123 Views Category: Nugs