Attend MJ Biz Con 2017 in Las Vegas Next Week!
The Marijuana Business Factbook 2017 projects overall marijuana sales at the retail level in the U.S. will reach between $5.1- $6.1 billion in 2017. And that by 2021 that number could top $17 billion (which would represent a 300% increase from 2016).
The largest, oldest and most trusted B2B cannabis trade show, MJBizCon, is only 1 week away!! More than 15,000 cannabis professionals, VCs, entrepreneurs, CEOs, leaders, etc will be in attendance.
Marijuana and beer festival coming to Reno
Reno is getting its own "Bud and Brew Festival" (that's code for pot and beer), but there's a significant catch: There won't be any bud.
The Reno Bud and Brew Music Festival will be a 21 and over celebration complete with entertainment that is set to be held from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 23 in Wingfield Park on the Truckee River. Law enforcement will be on scene to ensure that no public consumption, sale or purchase of marijuana will be taking place at the event.
Artists performing at the event will include:
What Are the Best Marijuana Events in 2017?
The 2017 Hemp Road Trip is Planning on Reaching 30 States in two Months
What are the Best 420 Events in 2017?
Imperious Expo in Phoenix Arizona is Focused on Medical and Industrial Cannabis
- 484,945 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 401,000 Views Category: Culture
- 315,060 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,432 Views Category: Fun
- 198,680 Views Category: Odd
- 156,920 Views Category: Fun
- 155,208 Views Category: Videos
- 154,160 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,881 Views Category: News
- 148,818 Views Category: Nugs